Jimmy K and Bill W

Puma911

Anybody friends with Jimmy K or Bill W? ;-)

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

The age group on this forum may be a little young for this one, but if any of you are, I hope you are handling it well and am proud of you for facing your issues.  I know it is a very difficult thing to deal with.

The age group on this forum may be a little young for this one, but if any of you are, I hope you are handling it well and am proud of you for facing your issues.  I know it is a very difficult thing to deal with.

Anymore there are more and more younger people like myself in the rooms. It sounds like even 20 years ago that was not at all the case. I'm glad that awareness is rising and more of us are becoming aware of it earlier though.

It's funny how some people think not facing our issues is the easy way out. My personal experience is the exact opposite but it did take some stumbling to get there of course.

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Good luck, OP.

There needs to be a change in the culture, alcohol has been a big issue in Australia. And now Ice/meth is becoming an even bigger problem, especially in the rural areas.

Komm

Good luck, OP.

There needs to be a change in the culture, alcohol has been a big issue in Australia. And now Ice/meth is becoming an even bigger problem, especially in the rural areas.

Komm

Thanks. yup wherever there are people the disease will follow. Thankfully so does the fellowship :)

I'm so confused. Are Jimmy K and Bill W euphemisms for something, or actual people?

Jimmy K- Co Founder of Narcotics Anonymous. Bill W- Co founder of Alcoholics Anonymous

Rest in peace, legend.

Jimmy K- Co Founder of Narcotics Anonymous. Bill W- Co founder of Alcoholics Anonymous

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

;)

Rest in peace, legend.