Noobie custom liquid cooling

Hello again!

Anyone have any good sources I can check out for buying parts for my custom liquid cooling build?

I keep going back to EKWB’s website but their CPU and GPU blocks keep going out of stock and I love their custom made blocks was wondering if there’s any other sources out there worth looking at. Thermaltake and Cosair wasn’t too impressed with. Optimus was the same as EKWB out of stock on a lot of things but their CPU block looked nice. Idk how to use Bitspowers website just seemed really confusing lol.

Thanks in advance!

also if anyone wanted to know my current setup.
mobo - Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800X3D

GPU - MSI RTX 4090 gaming x trio

Case - Thermaltake Core P1

First off: What exactly  is your goal for the Custom cooling? Are you trying to get better performance? Because you wont with a 4090, they all pretty much perform exactly the same. 5800x3D Also pretty much performs the same, Just gotta do PBO2 Tuner on the desktop and voila, could just use a 360mm AIO and be done with it and go with the one you think looks best. It wont perform any better with a custom loop.

If you are going for looks, Are you sure there are no AIO's that you actually like? There are quite a few of them that are very nice and appealing.

If you are still stubborn on it and really want it, You have to keep many things in mind.  Learn everything you can with Tube diameter, fitting diameter,  and whether or not you want to do soft tubing, hard tubing, type of hard tubing and whats available.

Also keep in mind EKWB is pretty much ALWAYS gonna be Out of stock, unless you have a microcenter or something near you that has any parts of Watercooling its gonna be a shitshow ordering online honestly. You pretty much will have to learn the time they restock and update the site and order then.

14 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

First off: What exactly  is your goal for the Custom cooling? Are you trying to get better performance? Because you wont with a 4090, they all pretty much perform exactly the same. 5800x3D Also pretty much performs the same, Just gotta do PBO2 Tuner on the desktop and voila, could just use a 360mm AIO and be done with it and go with the one you think looks best. It wont perform any better with a custom loop.

If you are going for looks, Are you sure there are no AIO's that you actually like? There are quite a few of them that are very nice and appealing.

If you are still stubborn on it and really want it, You have to keep many things in mind.  Learn everything you can with Tube diameter, fitting diameter,  and whether or not you want to do soft tubing, hard tubing, type of hard tubing and whats available.

Also keep in mind EKWB is pretty much ALWAYS gonna be Out of stock, unless you have a microcenter or something near you that has any parts of Watercooling its gonna be a shitshow ordering online honestly. You pretty much will have to learn the time they restock and update the site and order then.

Yeah this build is all for looks. Need something to make my room look nice lol. So far i think I got a good idea on the things i need. Do you have any resources to buy parts other than the sources i listed above?

7 minutes ago, Jyeu said:

Yeah this build is all for looks. Need something to make my room look nice lol. So far i think I got a good idea on the things i need. Do you have any resources to buy parts other than the sources i listed above?

The ones i have seen are Performance-PCS, Microcenter. 

16 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

The ones i have seen are Performance-PCS, Microcenter. 

Thanks I’ll take a look. Unfortunately in the area i am. Micro center does not exist otherwise that would be my favorite all time store lol