I fucked up with google ads

I tried to contact google ads, but I did not receive an answer

so basically I got two gmails accounts, one personal for payments and stuff, the other for socials and spams

now one time when creating an ad, it did not go through the verification process, it had some problems, that they  did not report to me, so it was not going through

then I checked up my account, and I was in the wrong account, so I did try to do the same in the other account, thinking that it was because of it, but I got flagged, my account is suspended, as because they have a circumvent policy, that I was not aware of (although it makes sense), and like so I got my account suspended, then a form did open up to discuss the matter with google, but for so long after 2/3 weeks, I have not got an answer

although, only the second account got suspended, meanwhile the account where I was wrongly sidned up, with the ad that did not go through the verification procedure, seems to not have been suspended, although I am wary, to do anything with it, because I do not want to do something, that might make the situation worse than it already is

Sorry this happened, but all we can do is suggest you keep reaching out to Google about it.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.