Thoughts on Uplay?

I find it a decent service, takes a shitload of time to load however.

The interface is okay, maybe too white (eyerape in the night).

Steam is better, I have not seen Origin.

I love that you get points for achievements and can unlock wallpapers and in-game bonuses, does Steam have this too?

The latest update is pretty quick.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

it takes time for it to start, then it has to run in the background, then i have to close it.

Eh, true                                And? Doesn't hurt you                           It's one click....

My experience with uplay has been horrible. As a person that lost Ac1, Ac2 and Ac3 do to a temporary ban that I got trying to install my retail copy of far cry 3 for the pc. This ban turned out to be a permenent ban labled as a temporary one... Since then almost one year has passed and I haven't gotten my account back. Costumer service has been unable to get my account and my games back and by this point I've stopped caring for them. Uplay is a quite bad service requireing lots of fixes befor it is even close to rival steam in terms of games. Maybe that's not their intention but they should strive for it...

I see potential in Uplay and I respect Ubisoft for trying to make a good platform for their games.

Just make it work a bit better and come back later. Oki? (♧◑ω◑)☞♡☜(◐ω◐♧)

It's a                        Hajimimashite

Sleeping Cat             Watashi wa Miku Hatsune Desu :3

Mjau (^w^)                Linus wa kawaii desu! Hai ka XD

its annoying and isnt 100 but I have never had a major issue. and it runs perfectly fast for me

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I swear this has already been posted somewhere, or maybe it was origin, pretty much the same response anyway.

I don't mind it, it's just another thing in the way.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Steam > Origin > uPlay

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

it takes time for it to start, then it has to run in the background, then i have to close it.

Eh, true                                And? Doesn't hurt you                           It's one click....

but it gives me NOTHING in return at all, so its a pure bother, if like steam it game me tons of features its awesome, but it gives me nothing good at all

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I have 9 Ubisoft games and am used to using Uplay, it crashes less then steam for me anyway.

Cry Havoc!

It's annoying, but it's been getting better lately.  IMO it's still better than Origin because at least Ubisoft sells their stuff on Steam rather than forcing you to use just the Uplay Launcher.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I have nothing really to complain about. theres little things here and there that are annoying but games run fine and thats the important part

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

It's not very good. All uplay games are weird when you alt tab. The way it works kinda sucks in general. Though it fuctions fine its just not how it should work. I actually prefer Origin over uplay. Steam functions the best. Also the one thing I like about games for windows live is the drop down menu. I like the look and it works well but MS has ruined it anyway. Steam is the best (just wish I could return things and save the downloads to my HHD).

Unorganised and lacking organisation. Man, that must be bad ;)

On a more serious note, I do agree with everything you said.

I do not remember writing that at all. It must have been really late...... lol

I find it a decent service, takes a shitload of time to load however.

The interface is okay, maybe too white (eyerape in the night).

^

|------ Basically, what you just said.

So watched the WAN show, and Uplay was shat on by Linus and Luke. :P

Still I don't hate it. :P

I never had any good experiences with it.