Watercooler for my GPU

its actually not that bad i have one on a 7870 and it keeps it cooler then the msi cooler did, got the cooler for free and as long as you install it correctly ie fallow the instructions it actually performs very well :)

If you're still listening in, could you compare the noise to a Kepler card? I've been thinking of installing this on a 660ti simply due to noise....

Many people use the Dwood bracket to connect a CLC to many GPU's. Read through this thread to get a better idea

http://www.overclock.net/t/1237219/tript-cc-620-920-h50-h70-gpu-brackets-fan-grills-custom-case-badges

nvm first post ruled.. gonna have a look at that

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

If you're still listening in, could you compare the noise to a Kepler card? I've been thinking of installing this on a 660ti simply due to noise....

i havent found any of the kepler cards to be loud but that cooler is near silent depending on what fans you put on the rad

Many people use the Dwood bracket to connect a CLC to many GPU's. Read through this thread to get a better idea

http://www.overclock.net/t/1237219/tript-cc-620-920-h50-h70-gpu-brackets-fan-grills-custom-case-badges

Drool.

i havent found any of the kepler cards to be loud but that cooler is near silent depending on what fans you put on the rad

Mine is the loudest thing in the computer when playing a game, so I guess it depends on the build. Thanks for the info! :)

Drool.

Mine is the loudest thing in the computer when playing a game, so I guess it depends on the build. Thanks for the info! :)

well i run noctua nf-f12's which are near silent even at max and i still dont hear my cards, if you have a reference cooler i could understand it since those things are loud

well i run noctua nf-f12's which are near silent even at max and i still dont hear my cards, if you have a reference cooler i could understand it since those things are loud

I do have a reference cooler on my gpu... are you following along? :P

I do have a reference cooler on my gpu... are you following along? :P

i am indeed, to an extent lol, i dont have reference cards but im also trading them in the morning as im having heat issues and cant afford watercooling and i dont wanna take the arctic off the 7870 cause its got a beast overclock on it and my girl would be mad since its her system xP

i am indeed, to an extent lol, i dont have reference cards but im also trading them in the morning as im having heat issues and cant afford watercooling and i dont wanna take the arctic off the 7870 cause its got a beast overclock on it and my girl would be mad since its her system xP

It ain't exactly a blow dryer, but I still don't like the sound. I think I'm going to go the Kuhler 620 route with a moded mounting bracket. Way cheaper solution than the arctic.

Don't touch your girl's setup - not worth it!  :lol:

It ain't exactly a blow dryer, but I still don't like the sound. I think I'm going to go the Kuhler 620 route with a moded mounting bracket. Way cheaper solution than the arctic.

Don't touch your girl's setup - not worth it!  :lol:

lol it was my setup before the one im using now and loved it, kind of sad to see my sli 680's go since she bought them for me but its either trade them for a 690 or fry them which im not up for doing since i cant afford new gpu's anytime soon