Will we have a locked down version of the UOLTT forums?

Zarian

Hi All

I was just wondering, and I am sorry if this has been answered before. Will we have a locked down version of these forums, with confirmed Org members? I ask as I was thinking about how we probably don't want certain information to get int he hands of non-org members. 

We are hoping to. I am for a different forum completely with private areas so that we can do some cool stuff with it, but a private sub forum here would be okay. 

We are hoping to. I am for a different forum completely with private areas so that we can do some cool stuff with it, but a private sub forum here would be okay. 

I vote for this^ we need something that can separate this form the rest of the forum. I have a felling that once the game is released the LTT Conglomerate is going to be one hell of a fun ride to be on :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Sorry for bumping this by replying to myself. I guess I also forgot to ask, do we know if the official forums will support sub-forums for Orgs? 

I want the same. Even if it's not a different forum entirely, if it could be set up where we can create sub-forums in our sub-forum, I believe it would go a long ways. It would help organizing groups, news, warnings, troubleshooting, random nonsense. You know, all sorts of things.

The idea of having actual sub-forums in our sub-forum would benefit the entire fleet at a minimum requirement to the LTT site. Currently having all the threads is hard to navigate. If it stays in the current state, a specific news thread, warning thread or even an entire group thread might get pushed back unless it's pinned. And if you look at it now, there's many pinned threads. It'll just continue at the current rate. And while a group like Salvage or Piracy may not need that much room to post in a clean format, Trade will require an extensive list of posts all of which will be frequently updated or edited.

From what I've heard through rumors is that we'll eventually get our own actual forum which will likely be starcitizen.linustechtips.com still, but currently that links us to our official starting thread.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Sorry for bumping this by replying to myself. I guess I also forgot to ask, do we know if the official forums will support sub-forums for Orgs?

I haven't heard anything but sub forums would make a lot of mess unless only the large ones get one

Yes, things are currently in the works.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB