Am I a picky eater?

codegeass

If there is burnt meat on the steak. I would cut it off.

I heard burnt meat gives you cancer which no one in the world wants.

I actually want some sea foods.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Yes.  You are.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

all it is, is carbon and people are made of carbon so if you eat it's cannibalism which is frowned upon so good for you

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

YOU THROW AWAY FOOD BECAUSE ITS SLIGHTLY BLACK? ARE YOU RACIST? THINK ABOUT ALL THE CHILDREN WHO DONT HAVE ANY FOOD TO EAT!

lol im joking

its your food, do whatever you want with it :P

INHALE IT!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

all it is, is carbon and people are made of carbon so if you eat it's cannibalism which is frowned upon so good for you

But humans taste good...

Should I stop eating food?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You can't avoid carcinogens. Charred meat is amazing by the way, so much flavor.

If a large portion is seriously burnt then yeah, but it may potentially be bad. By eating a piece of bacon with a black part will not kill you.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

But humans taste good...

Should I stop eating food?

just don't eat people however you can eat vegans they aren't people

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

Op I honestly don't care.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I don't know, I eat anything. And I mean anything. Lol. 

Yes. flat out, yes. almost everyone in a non third world country is an extremely picky eater.

Hank green made a video about this once, sort of this.  Talking about the third (or was it 2/3) of earth population that is not rich. (rich doesnt mean what you think it does here).  He talks about how those people can't afford warm showers or regular bathing at all, and shelter is at its most basic (think survivorman meets saharan population boom)...  Many of those people are lucky to get anything nutritive at all, and they are thus so hungry they will eat stuff that has good nutrients no matter how badly it tastes.

So, yes, if you have access to this forum the chances are extremely overwhelming you are a very picky eater.  This includes me too.

I am a female pc hardware expert and enthusiast, over 170 IQ, been in the tech scene since the 80s. get over it.  This message brought to you by me being tired of people which have problems with any of those things.   ~Jaqie Fox

-=|Fighting computer ignorance since 1995|=-

lol. You're doing the right thing... you basically threw away that can potentially give you health problems. Some people call that "the best part" when in fact they're just eating a chunk of carbon.

just don't eat people however you can eat vegans they aren't people

LOL

Spoiler

more info on my previous post:

I am a female pc hardware expert and enthusiast, over 170 IQ, been in the tech scene since the 80s. get over it.  This message brought to you by me being tired of people which have problems with any of those things.   ~Jaqie Fox

-=|Fighting computer ignorance since 1995|=-

Burned bits are where the flavour is at what do you think a BBQ is, do you throw away anything that isn't cooked enough or too much??

When I was younger I hated any of my foods touching to the point where if they weren't separated I would punch my mother.. well not really I just wouldn't eat any of it.

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

Aww, but I love eating charcoal. I mean, come on, it's natural and tasty... Oh, so tasty...

Burnt_Ends_6.jpg

Hmm, now I have a craving for eggs in a basket.

Egg-in-the-basket-pic.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

that's the best part, you wasteful son

eat it

realistically, I guess it would depend on how burnt it is. 

I like how the "eat it" sounded like a threat, probably because it was.

Helping WILL show up at your house

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

I like how the "eat it" sounded like a threat, probably because it was.

Helping WILL show up at your house

Helping will also be wearing this shirt.

Eat-or-DIE-T-Shirts.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

A truly picky eater would have thrown away the whole steak. You are simply eating the portions that taste best to you.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.