What PSU would fit best?

Squiggles

Earlier before my holidays I had and still have a problem with my PSU, which was stated in my previous post: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140044-brand-new-pc-shuts-down-on-demanding-games/

I didnt buy a new PSU yet because I was away for a while and now I'd like your help with my serious problem. The PSU that I currently have is i-tec Power Gamer 700 Watt ATX 12V v2.3.
So I would like to ask you which PSU would you recommend? 

Seasonic M12II Bronze 850 850W 80 Plus Bronze retail
or

Seasonic X-750 750W 80 Plus Gold 

I really dont know the difference between the two apart from the voltage. But which one should I get?

750W is good...

Or you could get a Corsair RM or CX series

WHYY WOULD YOU GET A PSU THAT SAYS "POWER GAMER???!??!?!" lol

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

750W is good...

Or you could get a Corsair RM or CX series

WHYY WOULD YOU GET A PSU THAT SAYS "POWER GAMER???!??!?!" lol

Im no expert. I bought a PC with parts already built, I didnt know the psu was shit

maybe this psu would be better? 

Corsair power supply RM 1000W, 80PLUS GOLD, fully modular, ATX, 135mm fan

maybe this psu would be better? 

Corsair power supply RM 1000W, 80PLUS GOLD, fully modular, ATX, 135mm fan

Overkill for a 780 and 4770K

you should stick within 750-800W

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Thanks for your help :)

but which seasonic would be better? because the prices are different

but which seasonic would be better? because the prices are different

The 750W gold is great

I have the rm-750. Awesome psu if you're after something silent ect but I should of went a bit higher so I could sli if I wanted to later.

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

Just get the XFX XTR 550W. I don't understand why you would go with a 750 or 850W psu