Looking for a "Whiteboard" app

Does anyone know a potential alternative to google jamboard that would allow me to get a "fullscreen" whiteboard image on a monitor? I'm trying to find a solution where I would in theory turn a linux machine hooked up to a monitor as almost a sudo white board. That I can modify from my personal computer, ipad, or work machine. Apparently google hasn't seen this as a useful feature from what I can find on the internet.

I've used OpenBoard before, and it does work pretty good for just pure whiteboard software. Problem is I don't know of a way to use it to modify from a different machine. Something like remote desktop or running it on an iPad and screen sharing it to the desktop could work, but I don't know how good a solution that would be for you. 

1 hour ago, RONOTHAN## said:

I've used OpenBoard before, and it does work pretty good for just pure whiteboard software. Problem is I don't know of a way to use it to modify from a different machine. Something like remote desktop or running it on an iPad and screen sharing it to the desktop could work, but I don't know how good a solution that would be for you. 

Yeah I'm not sure that would be a good solution for me either. I think I'm kinda leaning on the possibility of using microsoft's onenote through an internet browser. Seems to be the thing that can give me the closest to what I'm looking for at the moment. But I'll definitely keep Openboard in mind.

Only used these for work, so... O365 Whiteboard is pretty basic. The one I kinda got hooked on is Miro. Free version allows to do quite much and extended features (as in paid) are really if you need to share to larger group than just few close people. Like using it for bigger event.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv