IDK Who Wrote The IEM Video or did the Testing, but My Brain Hurts

2 pin connectors uncommon?

Swiveled IEM Cables?

YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW TO TWIST A CCX CONNECTOR???

I might actually have a brain hemmorhage.  Did you know ChatGPT can answer like basic questions and tell you like.... all about the connectors, what other IEM's use what connectors.

I just.....  What the hell.

1 - 2 pins

Yes, at the 1200 to infinite money fr no reward end, theres no 2 pins.  Look at anything under 200 dollars?  Unless you SPECIFICALLY look for CCX or.... I think theres one that slides and locks in place?  2 pin connectors are like... stupidly common.  KBEar, Any of the Z's, literally CCA's entire catalog is 2pins, and all this crap is on amazon.

2 - Swiveled Facepalms

Ok yes sennheiser and maybe like.... yamaha has swiveled stage cables that are ALSO LIKE 4 METERS LONG.  The swivel is because of the weight and movement.... not.... fitment...

I've seen cables that were postmarket solutions, but not swiveled being common.  CCX might have swiveled versions, but I haven't gotten to try many CCX.

......Twist the CCX connector

Which IEM video? Also IIRC, LTT includes credits to video on every video.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 hour ago, Levent said:

Which IEM video? Also IIRC, LTT includes credits to video on every video.

They just posted comparing the Dioko to the Audeze of the same type of driver but 12X the price.

here uhhh

All this video told me was they don't know what the engineering is so face value was what was taken.  Pelican case more shiny ooo wow than a  custom case, swivel?! IEM cables, its like the person who wrote the video wanted their new earbuds they were testing to be the exact same as the Audio Technica M50X's that they have between their seat in their car and the console.

Like I'm sorry if I look like a snob or something, but I come from an engineering family.  We appreciate effort where put, and like audeze is THE LAST brand I would EVER EVER buy IEM's from.  Mostly because those god awful spiderback planar mag's that they put out in 2018 that sounded WORSE than Multi-Driver gaming headsets.

I realize I see everything from computrs to headsets  lot differently than most, but I can't be the only person who has a half assed education in IEM's still going WTAF about this video.

Linus.  Hire me.  I will write Audio Reviews, I'll take old systems from 2002 and new systems from last month and test compatibility and make documentation, I'll do all the stupid tests on multisocket boards that a desktop user could possibly think of up to gravity simulations, like..... ugh.

I WILL LITERALLY LIVE ON SITE AND DO THIS FOR FREE

REACH.  REACH YOUR HANDS INTO THE DATA THAT IS AVAILABLE AND DROWN US WITH YOUR VIDEO.  Like down't pour over code and all that, but like is there not someone asking "Wait isn't this a completely different subject?"

Maybe I'm just being autistic?  But like.....  the hell man

And I just want to say, I know the company name is like Odyssey?  But its an Odyssey that thats how its pronounced.

Aud-Eaze is more like it.  The same as Muzak easy listening channels of cheesy background church music on a telecast of a megachurch.  Lets just throw money at stuff and never ask questions about anything.

They are literally the macbook of IEM's.

Just why?

Not to mention like the cavity design and how it reflects into your inner ear, whether the high end was much different between the two bodies made of the same materials, difference in actual high tone reverberation (I can't spell sibillence and I'm lazy), where / if the drivers cause an internal harmonization to the body and just send knives into your ear.

Theres a reason Crinacle has a video about the basics of how he tests.  He doesn't even use a HAT on the go.

Anyone who really cares about iems knows already that the last place to find information on them is linustechtips.

Anyone who may be slightly interested will at most be googling who 7hz is now.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, there are far more outlets out there offering better information.