Func answers my prayers - KB 460 with Cherry MX Brown or Blue switches with red backlight!

That Norwegian Guy

I've been begging, pleading, praying for a keyboard that has Cherry MX Brown switches and red backlight in an all black frame for years. Now it finally exists!!!!!!!!

10261989_10151949283781106_2638036256478

And what better company to answer my prayers than my favourite new peripheral brand?

The KB460 is already available with Cherry MX Red switches since late 2013, retailing at just about $120. It is unknown if the two new switch types will carry a different price tag but it's unlikely. A release date of the new switch types has not been made public, though the line saying "now available in.." hints that they may already be on their way to a store near you.

Sorry for the lack of objectivity in this news post. I am too happy to type with a straight face.

Source: Func Facebook page

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Ducky Shine 3 bud. 

Func KB-460, pal.

Func KB-460, pal.

K70, friend

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Ducky Shine 3 bud. 

I've explained this before. The Ducky keyboards do not seem appropriately priced to me, overbuilt in the wrong areas and has a lack of build quality in areas I find important. And the Corsair made alternative is a silver frame. (At least the only one I can get in Norway)

But I appreciate the attempt at helping out^^

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I've explained this before. The Ducky keyboards do not seem appropriately priced to me, overbuilt in the wrong areas and has a lack of build quality in areas I find important. And the Corsair made alternative is a silver frame. (At least the only one I can get in Norway)

well in the US they released black and red kayboards in red,blue, and brown switches

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

They aren't that expensive tho. (Germany) I love my Ducky Shine 3. I could probably slam it over my knee and it wouldn't break. :P 

They aren't that expensive tho. (Germany) I love my Ducky Shine 3. I could probably slam it over my knee and it wouldn't break. :P

I'm fairly confident about the keyboard,

But are you sure your knee won't break? :P

K70, friend

Model m, BUDDY

*sigh* there are so few MX Black keyboards, blacks are my favs. I even emailed Func and asked, MX Black was not popular enough that they bothered to create a keyboard with them :c

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I'm fairly confident about the keyboard,

But are you sure your knee won't break? :P

That's what I was going to say, pretty sure it would shatter my knee :unsure: at which point I'd drop it on the floor and it would end up next to my brother downstairs.