Which Tech Companies Don't You Trust?

MPX309

1.- Zotac- looks terrible

2.- AsRock- it's just too cheap for being good

3.- Huawei- ...because

4.- Vorago- again...because

5.- LG- i pretty much don't trust them but for dvd-burners, but for LED and other electronics, don't even think to pick one of those

6.- Adata- that just doesn't look like trusty

7.- Benq- i've never wanted to buy any of their products

Don't get mad, get even...

Well the noise was absolutely unbearable on auto when the card got hot.  Fans on auto which was about 60% on full load the card was sitting around 85-90C.

the noise was absolutely unbearable huh? I just set mine for 60% fan usage whale It mines, it got toasty but I couldn't hear the card at all. you must have gotten a bad fan or something because mine is damn near silent at 60%, not to mention when I set the fan speeds with CCC the highest I can get them to go is 47%, I smell something here...

so tell me, how did you get your fans to 60% without the use of a custom fan curve via third party program like afterburner?

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Maxtor sucks balls (I'm believe they are gone now).

thermaltake, hec, aerocool, huntkey psu = garbage.

aerocool case = garbage.

razer = pretty much all besides the mouse pad I liked them (the cloth ones)

Live your life like a dream.

EA (if they count) #DelaysForPc "Quality is our number one concern"

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

OCZ, Raidmax, PNY except for flash drives, maybe ASRock

[spoiler=Current Rig:]i5-4670K @ 4.4 Ghz on 1.3v | MSI Z87I | GTX 780 @ 1150 Mhz | 2x8GB ADATA XPG | Samsung 840 250GB SSD | CM V700 PSU | Custom Watercooled in a Caselabs S3

[spoiler=Peripherals:]Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 | Corsair K70 | Sennheiser Urbanite headphones | Corsair Vengeance MM200 | Asus PB278Q + Samsung 22"

Gigabyte and ASRock, every one of their components I've use has been faulty in some way.

Thats really odd, I built an itx build with an asrock mobo and I have a Gigabyte in my main right now and they both work great and the Gigabyte OC's really well.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

Logisys. I bought their $15 PSU and it broke :(((((((

In all seriousness: Dice. HIS. Acer. Gigabyte. ASUS. EA. MSi. Corsair's mice. Fox.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I don't really distrust any tech company. I review each product as it's own and do a bunch on research, and determine whether or not I trust it. 

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

What do you get when you combine all our distrusted brands into 1?

A crappy prebuilt "gaming" rig with questionable reliability.

Courser for headsets i got the vengance 2000 and they broke within the first 2 months

Raidmax, PNY, Zotac

I trust Zalman, but boy do I hate them, mostly my fault for buying one of their cases though..

Samsung - cheap phones and astoundingly awful marketing, their SSDs are OK though

Monster - absurdly overpriced and taking advantage of people who don't know better

Razer - cheap and shoddy except for a very select few products (DeathAdder + mousepads are decent)

HP - so many broken HP laptops, so much bloatware, their printers should be launched into the sun

Comcast/TWC/Verizon/AT&T/etc - I could write an entire series of novels about why they're all the spawn of Satan, I think most people already can guess why they are on here...

PayPal/eBay - gives sellers a terrible experience, absolutely terrible business practice

Adobe - I don't trust them with any of my personal info, and they charge absurd amounts for their software

Dell - I like their monitors and hate everything else they make

Sony - shady business practices such as rootkits on CDs

Microsoft - I hate Windows but I'm forced to use it because software developers are mostly only Windows/OS X, plus don't even get me started on Xbox & GFWL...

Dynex - not sure if this counts but it's Best Buy's own products...quality is so bad I'm convinced they have a team of mentally ill chimps to assemble their products and then they toss them around a few times

EA - pretty much preaching to the choir but disgustingly greedy business practices and not even caring about customers in the slightest bit

Spoiler

Kingston. The V300 is terrible. I was looking for an SSD for my 2010 MacBook Pro and the reviews I read just make me not trust them.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

so tell me, how did you get your fans to 60% without the use of a custom fan curve via third party program like afterburner?

I had them on auto, GPU-Z was telling me they were going up to 60% at full load. I did get a bad card which is why I had to send it back.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Some good mentions here.

Intel mobo, PNY, Razor, Mad Catz, Alienware, HP, Foxconn, MSI, Zotac, Dell (except for monitors), Seagate and Hitachi are all on my list.

Samsung phones and monitors sometimes disappoint.

I am however quite surprised about ASRock mobo. Why do people have such a problem? I admit their past products weren't great. It was only last year they stepped up their game.

Ok so someone made a similar thread for people to mention ones they do trust . . . but here is one for ones you don't trust. . . probably helps that you have experience with company too . . . and don't say Apple. lol I mean like custom PC bits

XFX (crappy cooling and support)

LG (2 monitors died in 1,5 year)

Seagate (because seagate)

VIA (best bluescreen chipsets ever)

Madcatz (rat 5 mouse broke 5 times in one year)

Alienware Had a m14x for a good price still the biggest piece of shit ever

Oh and Intel motherboards

Most amd cpu's

Corsair

[/sarcasam]

XFX (crappy cooling and support)

LG (2 monitors died in 1,5 year)

Seagate (because seagate)

VIA (best bluescreen chipsets ever)

Madcatz (rat 5 mouse broke 5 times in one year)

Alienware Had a m14x for a good price still the biggest piece of shit ever

Oh and Intel motherboards

Razer

Most amd cpu's