NSA Saves America By Hiring Through Tweets

SethAFitzgerald

NSA-Saves-America-By-Hiring-Through-Twee

Full Article: http://www.tapscape.com/nsa-saves-america-hiring-tweets/

The NSA tweeted a cryptic message on Monday. The post turned out to be in regards to hiring. The NSA has clarified that it is posting the cryptic messages in order to attract the best possible candidates. If people can decrypt the posts, then apparently they should be working for the world’s largest spy agency.

Given its reputation, this sort of hiring practice just doesn't seem right.

Follow me on Twitter!

Technology Journalist at TechnologyTell, NextPowerUp, and others. 

To me, it looks a bit more like somebody’s pet jumped on the desk and trampled their keyboard. :P

You figured it out. You just got yourself a job. 

Nobody wants to work for the NSA anyway.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

They don't interview people, coz they already know everything about you. If you are quallified and they decided to hire you, NSA will cantact you.

hold up, let me get my super suit.. :ph34r:

wat-wat-wat-oh-wait-why-im-doing-this_o_

Details separate people.

Let's see..."If you can read this, you are a cad."

:P

I really have no idea. It's kinda silly if you ask me.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

It says:

"Want to know what it takes to work at NSA? Check back each Monday in may as we explore careers essential to protecting our nation."

Seriously. It's not hard to crack, it's a substitution cipher.

EDIT:

Just looked at the article. They deciphered it wrong (just missed the "In may" part)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

So wait... Who's running it then? Robots?

No. Just soul-less bastards.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

It says:

"Want to know what it takes to work at NSA? Check back each Monday in may as we explore careers essential to protecting our nation."

Seriously. It's not hard to crack, it's a substitution cipher.

How do you figure out what each letter actually stands for? Like, how did you know that the "t" was a "w"?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

First of all   : I would work for NSA because it is almost SURE that it is paid really well.

Second of All : Similar technic of hiring was used by ESET (Slovak company - antivirus software) in our state , where they post a video with encrypted message, or i think once they hidden a notebook in city and based on some encrypted things e.t.c. you must have find it .  Fun.

No. Just soul-less bastards.

Tell me why ? As a developer iam almost definitely  sure that you cannot access any private data.  So in that point you are just a SW programmer as any other.  Paid well. 

And seriously i really don't care.  If it would be job where you have a new opportunities to code at new level, have a good money there. I dont think it matters. 

People who think like that will have problem everytime .. Ugh you work for NSA? such a spy ..  Ugh you work for Apple ?  Such a douchebag and moneygrabber ..  Ugh you work for microsoft ? Why did you code windows so lame oh, and why xbox1  is such spying machine . (Yeah like it even doesn't matter that you are programming something totally different and not connected to those platforms).

People just dont understand that in such big companies you can find a great job and if there is any controversy running , that guy most possibly didn't even know about it .

How do you figure out what each letter actually stands for? Like, how did you know that the "t" was a "w"?

Didn't start by guessing that. Start replacing the most common letters in the message with the most common letters in the alphabet.

Also, since the message probably isn't a bunch of 12-ish letter words, the spaces are likely meaningless.

Takes some time.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Didn't start by guessing that. Start replacing the most common letters in the message with the most common letters in the alphabet.

Also, since the message probably isn't a bunch of 12-ish letter words, the spaces are likely meaningless.

Takes some time.

Oh. Interesting. I'll give it a try next Monday.

Oh. Interesting. I'll give it a try next Monday.

This helps.

http://www.quipqiup.com/index.php

clues are things like "t=w, p=a", where x in x=y is the letter in the coded message.