Computer shutting down and restarting without a bluescreen

Boozfob

My computer shuts down and restarts without a bluescreen when i play Escape from Tarkov. I haven't really played anything else for a while, but i downloaded cyberpunk and went AFK in a roundabout for 18 hours and it was fine, i also ran the OCCT powertest for 1 hour without any problems.

Sometimes it takes a few hours until it crashes, but if i try reconnecting as fast as possible after a crash it usually crashes again in less then 1 second as if something is overheating and did not have time to cool down(?) but GPU, CPU and RAM is watercooled and temps seem fine in HWiNFO64

Specs

CPU: 12900KS (Direct die watercooling)

RAM: 32GB G-Skill 6600Mhz (F5-6600J3440G16GX2-TZ5RK) (watercooled)

Motherboard: Z690 Apex

GPU: 3090 Strix OC (Watercooled)

SSD: 2* WD Black SN850

Power supply: Seasonic Prime TX 1000

Other specs: Logitech G pro superlight mouse, Rode Podcaster USB Microphone, High flow next flowmeter, Streamdeck XL

No overclock on anything, everything is running stock speeds and RAM is running without XMP.

Newest bios version and latest drivers for GPU, Network, Sound, Chipset, "SerialIO", Intel MEI & ME.

Newest firmware for GPU,Mouse,M2s,flowmeter and streamdeck
I have reinstalled windows several times

I have tested my PSU with a PSU tester (The one with the screen thats sold under a lot of different brands) and the values are fine and does not move at all.

I am attaching a picture of the event viewer between two crashes.

Not sure if this is related in any way, but I have also had some problems with my microphone where it just stops working in discord, and no amount of changing device in discord/windows solves it, only a restart fixes it.

Thanks in advance 🙂

UYEi7Eb.png

Sounds to me like an issue with the CPU or Ram, CPU would seem more probable as you do have it direct die cooling which can cause some issues, but ram is also a major player in the error logs you're getting. I'd run a memtest86 and let it run for at least two passes, another good test would be to try a different kit entirely to see if it fixes the crashing. If it still does and there are no errors I'd say your CPU is most likely borked from the direct die job.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Hmmm could be any number of things...,you said you've reinstalled windows if that's so we can rule out corrupted drivers or registry's for now..Spookys point might be something to look into, small errors in direct die contact can cause havoc.

Have you tried unplugging all unnecessary devices like your steam deck and usb mic? anything you don't physically need to run and play games, if you try that and have nomore issues then you can plug them back in one by one until the issue presents itself again.

You went to pretty extreme measures to cool the CPU, and even the ram but don't run any overclock? Just personally curious, an ascetic thing maybe?

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~