Is this considered Coil Whine or do i need to check my system?

arthua

Hello, like so recently i bought a rx 7900 xtx founders edition found out it was defective and returned it.

Later i bough a rx 7900 xtx saphire pulse, but when i plug i hear this wierd sound coming from (gpu/psu not sure wich) that seems to increase as i put more load on the system, i dont think its a fan noise since when i turn of the pc the sound completly dies out while the system is preparing to shut down and the fans are still spining, i no longer hear the sound.

Bellow i put up 3 videos recorded with the case open rly close to gpu/psu.

The pc specs are as follows

Seasonic G12 GC Series 850W 80 Plus Gold

Rx 7900XtX Saphire Pulse

i7-12700kF 4.9Ghz

4x8 ram GDDR4 cl16 3000mhz

NH-D15S chromax.black

ATX Msi Pro Z-690A DDR 4

My previous graphics card was a rx 5700 xt with the same components. and i didnt experience this.

Im just hoping i dont have to return another graphics card, or send the psu to warranty ( i got told seasonic was a pretty reliable psu manufacturer) since the sound is not that audible and since i use headphones i cant hear it at all when im using the pc.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

No load (just Windows + steam/discord)

Gaming With graphics card at 80% +-

Stress test 

Edited by arthua

Coil Whine is connected to fps the more you have the louder it is. nothing can be done about it. headphones, i guess a more in closed case, sell or return the gpu.

psus can have it too but if it didn't do it with the other gpu then its probably not that.

Coil Whine  is not considered a warranty i dont think and its dose not fall under defective. any gpu or brand can have it its just luck basted. 

its a part on the pcb that vibrates and unless you no who can un solder it and replace it nothing can be done about it. thow yt gpu fix videos seem to pull magic out the ass they probably could fix it but at what cost i dont no.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

5 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

Coil Whine is connected to fps the more you have the louder it is. nothing can be done about it. headphones, i guess a more in closed case, sell or return the gpu.

psus can have it too but if it didn't do it with the other gpu then its probably not that.

So its safe to assume this is coil Whine?

5 minutes ago, arthua said:

So its safe to assume this is coil Whine?

well no idea only really you can tell if it is or not. what i would do is unplug all the fans and stop the gpu fans then you can rull the fans out. case vibrations can also be a thing too. my case has this and only the cpu and gpu fans in it at slow speed and it still vibrates but its my side panel

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links