13900k hitting 100c how to fix

Could someone tell me how to tame this beast ? xD Bios is way diff from my old 8700k even tho both are asus. power draw goes up to almost 300w but p cores only run at like 5.3 i have a CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 

3 cores hit 100c some hit 91 to 97 the watercooler is working fine as far as i can see it as soon as i remove the load temp drop back into the 30ish ( while using cinebench to test ) sry xD

You should not measure temp with benchmarks, Temps wont be this high in gaming ad other loads, It should be 90C and below. But 13900K is a very hot CPU. 

1 minute ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

You should not measure temp with benchmarks, Temps wont be this high in gaming ad other loads, It should be 90C and below. But 13900K is a very hot CPU. 

ye i am reading about it but 100c on some cores and 300w power draw in cinebench is some crazy stuff 😄 what fking cooler can handel 300w constant

10 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

ye i am reading about it but 100c on some cores and 300w power draw in cinebench is some crazy stuff 😄 what fking cooler can handel 300w constant

Custom loop. 

9 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

what fking cooler can handel 300w constant

Very few. Maybe  5. And your gonna need some loud fans.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

2 minutes ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

Custom loop. 

Maybe but even with a costum loop u would need atleast 2 360 rads to cool it 

1 minute ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Maybe but even with a costum loop u would need atleast 2 360 rads to cool it 

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420mm and 3x be quiet! Silent Wings Pro 4 will manage it :D.

Was able to get it in line at 5300mhz perf core with -0.07000 - voltage offset now cinebench only pushes it to 90 ish and not 100 xD cyberpunk runs at 50c so all good i guess 

1 hour ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

Its actually good to measure temps with benchmarks but to take them as a worst-case scenario as like you said, gaming workloads wont get that high.  But it also depends what else you do on that machine, software video encoding can easily put a similarly high load on the CPU.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

2 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Its actually good to measure temps with benchmarks but to take them as a worst-case scenario as like you said, gaming workloads wont get that high.  But it also depends what else you do on that machine, software video encoding can easily put a similarly high load on the CPU.

Ye thats why i was worried my 8700k had a 280 aio and only hit like 80ish at 4.9ghz so when i started my new pc i was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaat when it insta went 100c but well i got it fixed by just undervolting and forcing it to 5.3ghz all p core now i only hit 90c max in cinebench thats still not perfect but i dont render i just game and in cyberpunk its only 50ish if even that i just got a 13900k to be futureproof for the next few gpus not cause i need that much cpu power atm 

2 hours ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Ye thats why i was worried my 8700k had a 280 aio and only hit like 80ish at 4.9ghz so when i started my new pc i was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaat when it insta went 100c but well i got it fixed by just undervolting and forcing it to 5.3ghz all p core now i only hit 90c max in cinebench thats still not perfect but i dont render i just game and in cyberpunk its only 50ish if even that i just got a 13900k to be futureproof for the next few gpus not cause i need that much cpu power atm 

They're pushing the top-end chips really hard.  I have a 9900k and that seemed to be where they really started letting the power consumption/temperatures go wild.  That's partly down to the motherboard vendors though as some of them will default things like all-core turbo against what the chip is supposed to do, which is to reduce the clocks the more cores are in use.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7