Hyte Y60 Side Panel w/ Better Airflow

The Hyte Y60 is a proper good case, but the side panel adjacent to the vertical GPU mount is very close to the graphics card itself. For larger GPUs, it makes more sense to take off the side panel for thermals. I was wondering if anyone knows of any services that would be able to make a replacement side panel with vents for better GPU temps? Acrylic would work here, so it doesn't have to be tempered glass. 

Why would you by Y60 in the first place?

Get Liquid cooled GPU or don't waste money in buying Y60 and modifying it later. 

If you want to avoid a new side panel, buy better bottom intake.  I used the NZXT 140P, and it lowered temps on my Red Devil 6950 XT, and still overclocking it.  I do have my CPU on a 360 AIO as well.  but the fans they give you, while ok, need to be better.

you could find a acrylic place that can probably cut and make one or you can diy. but ya legppants said buy better fans. i like the case but vertical only gpu nop.  fine for water cooling witch is kinda what the case wants you to do.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links