Thermaltake's SWAfan Ex fans, Ya or Nay?

I've been looking for some rgb fans to put on some radiators and case for a month now. And so far I haven't seen anything that would be ideal for a pull configuration. Basically not having the frame pointing into the case. So far the SWA fan Ex is the only fan that does what I want. 

I know it's very early in its life but does anyone have thoughts or opinions on the fans or reasons to avoid them?

PS: Or even alternatives that clearly I have not seen yet

Edited by Gpizzle135

Are looking for strictly rgb fans? Or even nonrgb ones?

Tech enthusiast from the land of dept ( Greece ) and casual overclocker. If it has a processor i will overclock it, monitor yes, my car's ecu yes, my brain... yes.

MAIN PC R5 5500 / 32GB RAM / 6900XT
SERVER : i7 2600 / 12GB RAM / 8TB

14 minutes ago, JewPacaBraZ said:

Are looking for strictly rgb fans? Or even nonrgb ones?

Preferably rgb. But I'm slowly starting to not care. I'm being more aesthetically focused on this build versus my old one

5 hours ago, Gpizzle135 said:

aesthetically focused

The be quiet silent wings 2 are all black, super silent and powerful fans, i would definitly recommend them. I also checked out  the nzxt F140Q which are white silent and have a 101cfm rating

Tech enthusiast from the land of dept ( Greece ) and casual overclocker. If it has a processor i will overclock it, monitor yes, my car's ecu yes, my brain... yes.

MAIN PC R5 5500 / 32GB RAM / 6900XT
SERVER : i7 2600 / 12GB RAM / 8TB

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 10:10 PM, JewPacaBraZ said:

The be quiet silent wings 2 are all black, super silent and powerful fans, i would definitly recommend them. I also checked out  the nzxt F140Q which are white silent and have a 101cfm rating

Op is after fans that pull without showing the label and frame side of fans, I'm not sure the fans you have suggested are what he or she is after? I'm also looking for the same for my new build. 

On 1/21/2023 at 3:44 PM, Gpizzle135 said:

I've been looking for some rgb fans to put on some radiators and case for a month now. And so far I haven't seen anything that would be ideal for a pull configuration. Basically not having the frame pointing into the case. So far the SWA fan Ex is the only fan that does what I want. 

I know it's very early in its life but does anyone have thoughts or opinions on the fans or reasons to avoid them?

PS: Or even alternatives that clearly I have not seen yet

Cooler master sickle flow reverse  as alternatives but they look a bit outdated compared to newer fans

Phanteks D30-120 also has reverse versions and looks absolutely great