Splitting One Monitor Into two with Drivers?

LamoidZombieDog

So im adding a Vertical Mounted 32" 1080P Display To my Setup, the bottom half will be used for Security Cameras in a browser, the upper half wont be used often but will just be extra space. Is it possible Using the Nvidia Control Panel to Tell Windows that my Vertically Mounted Display is two Seperate monitors Split Horizontally in the middle? the reason i want this is so i can easly snap two windows into the monitor without having to just put them there and then manually resize them to fit

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

And snapping like that has been a base function of Windows for quite a while, with more options on W11.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

44 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

The "FancyZones" PowerToy can help you do that. It won't split the monitor into two virtual monitors, but it will let you set two snap zones.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/powertoys/fancyzones

Ill check that out, Thanks

32 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

And snapping like that has been a base function of Windows for quite a while, with more options on W11.

Im not Switching to Windows 11 and its Garbage Menus Just for Built in Window snapping. but also as far as im aware there is no way in windows 11 to Allow you to Drag a Window to the middle of the screen (as if it was the top of the display) and have it fill up half the screen

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!