How do I fix a broken Windows hello

Dayn Lalwani

So i had bought a Laptop 1 YR AGO and idk how (i did do some reg tweaking ) whenever i click sign in options under the accounts tab the settings app just crashes image.png.72ebc96fc3b0f4972fd548a0fbd49615.png 

you mayyy want to hide that product ID man

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Reset the PC.

In the future please make your thread title descriptive of the problem and not just "help," you'll have a better chance of getting people with relevant knowledge to notice your post that way.

Don't go messing with registry stuff you don't understand (or follow supposed guides to "debloat" Windows). 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

17 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Reset the PC.

In the future please make your thread title descriptive of the problem and not just "help," you'll have a better chance of getting people with relevant knowledge to notice your post that way.

Don't go messing with registry stuff you don't understand (or follow supposed guides to "debloat" Windows). 

Yeah I should not have but I do'nt wanna lose my data

I had bought my laptop in the GPU crisis so i tried to get more fps as i ongly got about 1 (now i get 60+) 

I am a huge LTT fan and thought of posting it here 

Here are my Specs:

Intel core 15 11gen

Intel iris Xe

8G DDR4 ram

Huawei Matebook D15 

"I'm dumb for releasing my product id but its an OEM key so idk if anyone else can use it"

20 minutes ago, FI Fheonix said:

Stop giving out Product ID's

This is a Huawei OEM key It will NOT work for you

Moral of the story "Im dumb"

Just now, Dayn Lalwani said:

This is a Huawei OEM key It will NOT work for you

Moral of the story "Im dumb"

I was already aware of that. But just be careful about that information next time you post a screenshot. 

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

Just now, Dayn Lalwani said:

Yeah I should not have but I do'nt wanna lose my data

I had bought my laptop in the GPU crisis so i tried to get more fps as i ongly got about 1 (now i get 60+) 

I am a huge LTT fan and thought of posting it here 

Here are my Specs:

Intel core 15 11gen

Intel iris Xe

8G DDR4 ram

Huawei Matebook D15 

"I'm dumb for releasing my product id but its an OEM key so idk if anyone else can use it"

have you tried resetting the PC?

Main RIG

-Jim Rohn

30 minutes ago, FI Fheonix said:

Stop giving out Product ID's

you may want to edit your original post response as it includes the info in the quote

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Based on the description of the problem I don't see any reason why this would stop you from backing up your data before you reset.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

13 hours ago, Middcore said:

Based on the description of the problem I don't see any reason why this would stop you from backing up your data before you reset.

i dont have a Drive Large enough i have abt 500 gigs of data

no backup no mercy => get a backup disk and do regular backups

what if your notebook is unrecoverable destroyed!

11 hours ago, RiffTheRaff said:

no backup no mercy => get a backup disk and do regular backups

what if your notebook is unrecoverable destroyed!

k thx

ig