Best PSU for under £50?

deadlou666
Go to solution Solved by Blackjack1336,
4 minutes ago, deadlou666 said:

k thanks, how is an "MSI MAG A650BN" as they seem to have good reviews and well.....its msi and their reputable right? 

I don’t know anything about that particular psi but Corsair and be quiet! Have good low end stuff with warranty. Try a 550 psi from Corsair or be quiet! It won’t be modular at that price but like I said they are respectable and come with warranty

Hi, i'm buying an rtx 2060 and i need a PSU for that, a xeon e3 1241 v3 (80watts), 24gb ram and 4 ssds, i also need it to be £50 or under, does anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks alot!!

i've found so far a Cooler Master MWE 550 or 450 watt, would this be ok??

k thanks, how is an "MSI MAG A650BN" as they seem to have good reviews and well.....its msi and their reputable right? 

4 minutes ago, deadlou666 said:

I don’t know anything about that particular psi but Corsair and be quiet! Have good low end stuff with warranty. Try a 550 psi from Corsair or be quiet! It won’t be modular at that price but like I said they are respectable and come with warranty