What’s a good trusted site for cheap OEM Keys?

Lusss

Hi,

I’m just wondering what site is trusted for legitimate OEM Keys. I’m looking to purchase the Windows 10 Pro x64 bit Edition. 
Thanks! 🙂

you buy an official key.. or besides that just about anything is as vague as the rest of them.

EDIT: PS: find a vista to 7 pro upgrade key, or a windows 7 key. those work too.

2 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Remember, we don't talk about this one.....it never happened.....

so many years later it turned out to be a great way to buy cheap legit windows 10 licenses..

people hated vista, so a lot of vista=>7 upgrade keys were sold, so there's a lot of them around.

25 minutes ago, Lusss said:

Hi,

I’m just wondering what site is trusted for legitimate OEM Keys. I’m looking to purchase the Windows 10 Pro x64 bit Edition. 
Thanks! 🙂

I recently bought some on mmoga.com, worked quite well. I also have 7x retail windows 7 pro keys (now Windows 10 after the upgrade) I bought in retail packaging years ago (DVD). 

Just now, manikyath said:

so many years later it turned out to be a great way to buy cheap legit windows 10 licenses..

people hated vista, so a lot of vista=>7 upgrade keys were sold, so there's a lot of them around.

I used to run it on the side in beta while running Windows XP 64. After several SP iterations it became quite decent but even the still buggy Windows 7 beta was in many ways better than vista. Can't remember if I got upgrade keys, probably not. I do like how easy it is nowadays installing windows without a key and just adding one later. It makes troubleshooting pcs so much less time consuming. 

None unless you're buying from microsoft in which case they're not cheap. You're better off googling for some free Windows 7 keys and using that instead of paying 3$ to get someone to do that for you.

My understanding is Microsoft simply deletes keys it finds that are being sold, so oem doesn’t do any good. It’s a minimum requisite, but it doesn’t help. I bought a real oem key along with the disk printed by fricking Microsoft and it still didn’t do any good.  It’s ewaste.  I’m going to have to update the license I bought to 11 whether I want to or not then upgrade it to pro, then maybe have to buy ANOTHER license so I can run a VM of 10home. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.