12hz monitors?

Craftable124

this, though i missed what linus said, what did he say?

Linus didn't start the 12hz thing AFAIK a guy made a typo in the twitch chat and everyone started spamming about 12hz monitors. (If that's what you're asking)

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

Linus didn't start the 12hz thing AFAIK a guy made a typo in the twitch chat and everyone started spamming about 12hz monitors. (If that's what you're asking)

lol so it was a chain reaction

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Then I took an arrow to the knee!

Isn't it "arrow in the knee"?

Isn't it "arrow in the knee"?

I think both is used, not sure which is originally in Skyrim. 

but lol

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

That explains everything... I never read the chat... Just type in it occasionally... I thought that's what everyone did... People actually read that shit? I better stop typing my random thoughts there.