Corsair Vengeance compatibility with Z690-A

Fresh build, full list will be below just in case. Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 3600 32GB (2x16) with ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4, ASUS' site doesn't show compatibility but Corsair's says it is. In any case I'm getting an orange light on my mobo, and I've tried reseatinge everything, different configurations, I unfortunately do not have additional RAM, or the budget to go out and get another, so I can't test new RAM. It's not even showing BIOS, so I can't see if the RAM is posting.

Build list:
ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4

Intel i9-13900KF

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 3600 32GB (2x16)

Gigabyte GeForce RTX3080-Ti EAGLEOC(LHR) 12GB

Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU

3 minutes ago, Zandodak said:

In any case I'm getting an orange light on my mobo

That board doesn't have an orange debug LED, is it red, yellow, both of them lit up together, or is it not one of the 4 debug LEDs in the top right corner of the board? 

In any case, first thing I'd do is update the BIOS with BIOS flashback. Since it's a Z690 board with a Raptor Lake CPU, it needs a BIOS update in order to function, and if a BIOS update hasn't been done that would very likely cause your debug LED to turn on. 

10 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

That board doesn't have an orange debug LED, is it red, yellow, both of them lit up together, or is it not one of the 4 debug LEDs in the top right corner of the board? 

In any case, first thing I'd do is update the BIOS with BIOS flashback. Since it's a Z690 board with a Raptor Lake CPU, it needs a BIOS update in order to function, and if a BIOS update hasn't been done that would very likely cause your debug LED to turn on. 

Sorry, it's a Q-LED fault system, as I've found out. It's the light beside the DRAM silkscreen. I'll try to update BIOS, and check back in a bit.