Hardware Error Kernel-41 Power

System Specs: 

Ryzen 5 3600, air cooled 

16 ram

3070 gigabyte

b450 aorus elit motherboard

PSU: gigabyte aorus 750 gold full modular PSU 

Problem: 

My PC either restars, completely freezes and peripherals don't work, or it suddenly disconnects while I'm working and a red lamp on the motherboard lights up. 

Now here's the thing: This PSU is already a replacement of a faulty one that used to cause my pc to crash.

The first thing I doubted was the PSU, but it never crashes when I'm running games, the only times I've noticed it was on idle or whie browsing.

I've looked at the voltage in the BIOS and it doesn't seem to be a problem? I don't know if that's normal? 

What can I do? I'm beyond frustrated so help please! 

Screenshot (1738).png

Screenshot (1736).png

Screenshot (1737).png

3 minutes ago, Doritos5pounds said:

System Specs: 

Ryzen 5 3600, air cooled 

16 ram

3070 gigabyte

b450 aorus elit motherboard

PSU: gigabyte aorus 750 gold full modular PSU 

Problem: 

My PC either restars, completely freezes and peripherals don't work, or it suddenly disconnects while I'm working and a red lamp on the motherboard lights up. 

Now here's the thing: This PSU is already a replacement of a faulty one that used to cause my pc to crash.

The first thing I doubted was the PSU, but it never crashes when I'm running games, the only times I've noticed it was on idle or whie browsing.

I've looked at the voltage in the BIOS and it doesn't seem to be a problem? I don't know if that's normal? 

What can I do? I'm beyond frustrated so help please! 

Consult the motherboard manual to see what the "red lamp" is. Is this in the lower right corner of the motherboard, near the SATA data ports are? This may be POST debug LEDs that point to the issue of why the system will not POST and boot. 

These voltage readings are read by sensors and can be incorrect, so probing with a multimeter on the actual cables will produce more accurate readings. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

make sure all drivers including chipset + bios are up to date... thats all there is to it in 99% of cases. 

edit:

Tbh, it could be PSU... gigabyte is about the last brand i would want a psu from...

3070 are finicky... better get a corsair rmx 650w those are pretty much guaranteed to work

i tried 

bequiet pure power 500w - yes

bequiet straight power 750w - nope!!!!

Seasonic focus pokus (*not the one that supposedly doesn't work*) - nope!!!!!

Corsair RMI 650w - yes

... transient power spikes, most psus hate it lol... 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity