Please Help ME!!!!!! I'm Lost At This Point

Try running the ram at 3200 and maybe bump vsoc to 1.15v, after you clear the cmos.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

I'm currently running the ram at stock 2666mhz I will try bump it up when I'm back at get back to ya 

4 hours ago, Sm0keyDank420 said:

If you need me to respond them another way like wetransfer just let me know and I can 🙂

Yeah still getting the SSL error on your downloads. PM me and I'll give you an email address to send the wetransfer link to

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Ok, Crash dumps looked at. Each one is different, which in times past would scream bad RAM, but you've replaced the RAM, correct?

THat leaves a bad board or bad CPU (or XMP or Overclocking gone wrong...but if the BIOS is up to date, and XMP/DOCP is off, then I'd say bad CPU/mobo combo)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I left it for a while cause I really couldn't be bothered was getting exhausted with this, came back to it yesterday and won't boot past bios I've took the cpu out cleaned the pins very gently with 99.9 percent proof ipa cause a small amount of thermal past went over the side, checked on a USB microscope camera the cpu pins couldn't find any bent or missing, reinstalled still same issues, took out the hard drive I previously thought may also be causing issues no change there, have finally got amazon to send a return code so I am gonna return this motherboard I reckon and go from there, what a ball ache 😅