i9-13900K vs. i9-13900KF - Does a built-in graphics card affect performance?

3link

I understand that the K has a built-in graphics card and the KF does not.  My question is whether one runs games better than the other when you add a dedicated graphics card to the equation.  The CPU Mark score for the KF is slightly higher.  But I understand that isn't necessarily indicative of game performance, as indicated by the fact that the 7950X beats both the K and KF in CPU Mark yet is on average not quite as good as those cards at running games.

I see definitely see the utility of having a built-in graphics card.  But I just want to better understand my purchase before I make it.  Common sense suggests to me that between CPUs with nearly identical specs, the one without a built-in graphics card would be slightly faster.  But I don't know if that's reality.  

Only performance impact it has is if you want to use the built in encoder, otherwise performance in games and benchmarks will be identical. 

9 minutes ago, 3link said:

Common sense suggests to me that between CPUs with nearly identical specs, the one without a built-in graphics card would be slightly faster.  

Well not exactly, I remember Linus said F SKUs are the ones with faulty or imperfect iGPU, which is why they are cheaper. 

Anyway, iGPU is not active (by default) if the graphics is handled by dGPU, so it doesn't affect gaming performance. 

If you use the encoder for recording or streaming, you need an iGPU, but again, performance won't be affected. 

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

The F are just the same chip as the K with the gpu disabled probably due to manufacturing defect, since Intel use a unified chip design, if there's a small defect, the whole chip will be thrown to the bin. You also got to understand between the same model, there are some slight performance difference, hence different result. That's why the term "golden chip" or "silicon lottery" often used.

AMD have the upperhand with their strategy since they use chiplet design that separate the CPU core and Memory controller (plus gpu).

They preselected the working chips and put them together, any defect will not be present on the final product.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w