Does my Motherboard support Zen 3?

So I have the Fatal1ty X370 Gaming X Motherboard with the X370 chipset and the AGESA 1.2.0.7 on it's last BIOS update (which I have not yet installed) and I am thinking of upgrading from Ryzen 5 1600 to Ryzen 5 5600.

I am reading that X370 with AGESA 1.2.0.7 support Zen 3 CPUs but Zen 3 CPUs are not on my Motherboard's QVL.

Do you think it will work?

i would think it will work, they list "vermeer" in bios update 7.30. they likely didn't update the qvl list. the easiest way to know for sure would just be to ask asrock support.

if you do update the bios, it looks like there are requirements for which bios versions have to be installed first before going to 7.30, so make sure to read up on which versions have to flashed in which order.

While it might work without official support I'd be a little worried about stability, if you do go ahead with the 5600 make sure to go somewhere with a good returns policy if it doesn't work out.

You could ask ASrock support and just see what they have to say, if they confirm it's supported unofficially then you could go for it.