Whats the best monitor for god of war ragnarok?

Freniij

So i'm an diehard pc gamer however i love the god of war series and want to play it as soon as possible. However, i am wanting to upgrade my TVs (specifically the one in my bedroom where i would play) I have a Samsung UN55NU8000FXZA Flat 55" 4K UHD 8 Series Smart LED TV (2018) which isnt bad but i want to upgrade but keep it at like a $1000 budget. Any advice would be appreciated.

Interesting question. Curious of others answers, esp with that budget.

I have the 65NU8000. Between 120HZ,1440 support, VRR and fantastic input latency, It's a really good TV for gaming. Perfect for my Xbox (esp with the VRR), and great for my PC (No VRR, doesn't play nice with Gsnyc.)

I've always felt the only real upgrade path at this point is OLED. If sticking with LCD, then something with better HDR would probably be nice. But I wouldn't want to give up the other features I mentioned. 

Edit: This is based on televisions. You said monitor, but I assume you're looking at TV's and not looking to downsize.

Is there something unique about this game that would cause there to be a best monitor specifically for it as opposed to other games?

Are you prepared to spend $1000 on a display for a game you can finish in 25 hours?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

12 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Is there something unique about this game that would cause there to be a best monitor specifically for it as opposed to other games?

Are you prepared to spend $1000 on a display for a game you can finish in 25 hours?

I want to fully utilize the PS5 capabilities. Plus my wife plays on her switch on it. Plus i want to watch LTT on a great screen lol

45 minutes ago, Holmes108 said:

Interesting question. Curious of others answers, esp with that budget.

I have the 65NU8000. Between 120HZ,1440 support, VRR and fantastic input latency, It's a really good TV for gaming. Perfect for my Xbox (esp with the VRR), and great for my PC (No VRR, doesn't play nice with Gsnyc.)

I've always felt the only real upgrade path at this point is OLED. If sticking with LCD, then something with better HDR would probably be nice. But I wouldn't want to give up the other features I mentioned. 

Edit: This is based on televisions. You said monitor, but I assume you're looking at TV's and not looking to downsize.

That looks like a great TV might have to check in on it more. Do you happen to know about the color accuracy?