Looking to upgrade, don't know which part

Budget (including currency): $450

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone, Arma 3, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Current build consist of RTX 2070 Super , AMD Ryzen 7 3700X , 32GB Ram 3200Ghz. Looking to upgrade since im not getting great FPS in Warzone, did a bottleneck check and that doesn't seem to be the problem (correct me if im wrong). Need help to know if I should upgrade CPU, RAM or GPU. 

Thanks.

24 minutes ago, gegszn said:

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Current build consist of RTX 2070 Super , AMD Ryzen 7 3700X , 32GB Ram 3200Ghz. Looking to upgrade since im not getting great FPS in Warzone, did a bottleneck check and that doesn't seem to be the problem (correct me if im wrong). Need help to know if I should upgrade CPU, RAM or GPU. 

Thanks.

You could upgrade your CPU to something beefier, if you're playing at 1080p, getting a Ryzen 5000 series would do good. You could get a 58003XD as it will last you the longest time: https://www.pricerunner.se/pl/40-3201254939/Processorer/AMD-Ryzen-7-5800X3D-3.4GHz-Socket-AM4-Box-priser 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

47 minutes ago, gegszn said:

Thanks.

Are you playing @1080p ?

If yes low fps could mean CPU bottleneck, what's your GPU usage in games (if it's 100% then it's not CPU limited) ?

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

I suspect you will hardly notice any difference from upgrading cpu.

Maybe you could be more precise, what fps are you getting and what fps are you craving ?

I'm willing to swim against the current.

Sorry for not being specific, im playing at 1440p. 

19 minutes ago, leclod said:

I suspect you will hardly notice any difference from upgrading cpu.

Maybe you could be more precise, what fps are you getting and what fps are you craving ?

Im getting around 65-70 fps with occasional drops down to 10-15 in some stages. Im going to check what my GPU / CPU usage are and let ya'll know.