Cant turn on DLSS 3.0 in Spider-Man

Synthetic-Pulse
Go to solution Solved by SkilledRebuilds,

Can you confirm that GPU Hardware Scheduling in Windows GRAPHICS Settings page is indeed ticked? (Needs a reboot to activate)

Articles I was reading on the 4090 did mention enabling this as per Nvidia recommendations.

So I have a Asus TUF RTX 4090, I have all the current windows updates, and the newest Nvidia drivers, but I still cant turn on DLSS 3.0 in Spider-Man on steam. I have verified the game files, removed the video card drivers with a fresh install, and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I have included a screenshot.

1591485114_MarvelsSpider-ManRemasteredScreenshot2022_11.14-18_25_51_01.png

Can you confirm that GPU Hardware Scheduling in Windows GRAPHICS Settings page is indeed ticked? (Needs a reboot to activate)

Articles I was reading on the 4090 did mention enabling this as per Nvidia recommendations.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

15 hours ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Good call, that did the trick! This might be a dumb question but do you turn on DLSS frame generation AND DLSS upscale method? or just one or the other?

5 hours ago, Synthetic-Pulse said:

Good call, that did the trick! This might be a dumb question but do you turn on DLSS frame generation AND DLSS upscale method? or just one or the other?

Independent of each other.

(Insert random DLSS 3 game)

4K Native, 120fps without DLSS 2, enable DLSS 3 framegen and you'll see the bump in frames.

You dont have to use DLSS Quality (DLSS 2) and Framegen (DLSS 3) at the same time no.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

• 11 months later...

You need to have v2.217.1.0 rather than v1.812.1.0 or any other. This new version unlocks DLSS super resolution and frame generation capabilities for RTX 40 series cards. Hope it helps because it worked for me.