Worth upgrading to a 5800x3d?

Hi guys, 

Is it worth upgrading to a ryzen 7 5800x3d? It's on sale now for 369 euros where I live. Currents setup: 

• Rx 5700xt
  • Ryzen 3600 (on a MSI b450m mortar max) 
  • 32GB 3200mhz RAM
  • Corsair rm650 psu
  • I use a 240mm rad for cpu cooling. 

I've seen the cpu can do some good stuff to frametimes and stuttering and I know it likely won't do much to average FPS if at all. Maybe its possibly a good deal for when I want to upgrade to a new gpu in a couple of years.
Games that I am currently playing: 

• Warzone
  • League of legends
  • Rocket league
  • Overwatch
  • Some other AAA games like Cyberpunk, RDR, Uncharted, Tomb Raider.

So what is your opinion? I'm temped by the new price.

369 euros is stll quite expensive for a upgrade like this. Is your current setup lacking? You would have to get a much better GPU to honestly notice much of a difference since if you swapped it with what you have now it wont be noticable.

Depends really on what resolution you want to play at and refresh rate. Your 5700xt wouldn't be a good pairing with a 5800x3D.

As you're considering upgrading your GPU "in a couple of years" it's not worth it imo, might as well crack on with what you have and put money aside for a new build in a few years.

CPU: Ryzen 5900x | GPU: RTX 3090 FE | MB: MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: 32gb Ballistix | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Sythe Fuma 2 | Case: Phanteks P600s | Storage: 2TB WD Black SN 750 & 1TB Sabrent Rocket | OS: Windows 11 Pro & Linux Mint