Completing bought parts

ChrisHen
Go to solution Solved by tkitch,

So, you need a Motherboard, Case, and PSU, at a minimum.

Do you have a CPU Cooler for the 2600?

Motherboard:  B450 or B550 would be a good choice, leaving you the option to upgrade to Ryzen 5000 chips later.

Case:  Will depend on motherboard & what you want
PSU:  A decent 500W will run your build, but I'd look at 600-650W to leave room to upgrade to higher power use stuff later.  Look for Tier B or better on the tier list:
https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/  

Budget (including currency): 400

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I bought some used parts off of a friend of mine for 250€ these are as follows:

CPU: Ryzen5 2600

GPU: RX 580P8D from XFX

Ramm: Corsaire Vengeance LPX DDR4 2 Dimm 16GB 2666MHz

I don't have any other parts that aren't already in another system as of right now.

I would like to put the components together into a working pc. I would also like to have the ability to upgrade to newer parts in the future without having to change out to much if possible.

I'd be very open to any type of suggestions you might be able to give me.

So, you need a Motherboard, Case, and PSU, at a minimum.

Do you have a CPU Cooler for the 2600?

Motherboard:  B450 or B550 would be a good choice, leaving you the option to upgrade to Ryzen 5000 chips later.

Case:  Will depend on motherboard & what you want
PSU:  A decent 500W will run your build, but I'd look at 600-650W to leave room to upgrade to higher power use stuff later.  Look for Tier B or better on the tier list:
https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/  

i Have nothing except the parts in mentioned.

From what I can see, the B550 is not an option since it doesn't support the Ryzen 5 2600. So it will indeed be the B450. Are there differences I should be aware of ? For example I do not need to have the ability to overclock my CPU and if I could be spared the extra cost of such capabilities I'd very much like to be. 

In terms of case im really open I'm mostly looking for something that's not to expensive but still big enough to fit the parts in easily 

Following what @tkitchsaid, id reccommend these parts

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/BJZfC6

You don't strictly only need a b450 since all you need is a board with bios flash, but this is a solid board with that feature 

A good Cheap 1tb ssd

A nice case imo (although you can switch it out to something else if wanted and a good 650 watt psu