Want to buy Gaming Laptop in Germany

Hi all,

I want to buy a gaming laptop with a budget of 1500€. Thing is, i dont know which ones are really worth it (i know pc is better but i need to be mobile). One friend has a MSI and is happy with it but he got it for a really good deal and another friend has a ASUS which he is not happy with because it thermal throttles. So i dont know which brand is the really good for its price. Im mostly concerned for heat development as i cant do anything against a overheating laptop. I would prefer for it to be a Nvidia card because of personal preferance. 

I would be really grateful if anyone could help me.

5 minutes ago, NexusSynergies said:

Hi all,

I want to buy a gaming laptop with a budget of 1500€. Thing is, i dont know which ones are really worth it (i know pc is better but i need to be mobile). One friend has a MSI and is happy with it but he got it for a really good deal and another friend has a ASUS which he is not happy with because it thermal throttles. So i dont know which brand is the really good for its price. Im mostly concerned for heat development as i cant do anything against a overheating laptop. I would prefer for it to be a Nvidia card because of personal preferance. 

I would be really grateful if anyone could help me.

It mostly depends on what series it belongs to. Asus has thin laptops and thicker laptops that offer better cooling. Look for reviews and thermals of the model you're looking for.

I ended up with a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro and always keep it in silent mode. Silent mode lowers the TGP of the 3060 to 80W, standard is 95W and performance is 130W. In silent mode the 3060 never goes above about 65 degrees. (difference between 80W and 130W is about 15-25% depending on the game)

I like Jarrod's Tech for reviews, he's done quite a lot of them, also comparing different laptops.