What would be a better setup for air circulation

Sires

I currently have 2 intake in the front. 

One intake on top one out take on top and outtake at the back.

20220904_171752.jpg

I would make the front ones intake and all three others exhaust. I would set the fan curve for the fronts to be more aggressive than the exhaust fan curves so that you are nearly balanced or more on the negative pressure side. 

What about your PSU fan? Is that taking air from the bottom of the case or pulling from that grate? That changes things a little bit.

2 minutes ago, johnt said:

I would make the front ones intake and all three others exhaust. I would set the fan curve for the fronts to be more aggressive than the exhaust fan curves so that you are nearly balanced or more on the negative pressure side. 

What about your PSU fan? Is that taking air from the bottom of the case or pulling from that grate? That changes things a little bit.

Psu takes air from the bottom.

so, it is better to have 2 to 3 setup. I am hearing alot of opinions from different ppl. Some say that it is better to have more intake then exhaust.

4 minutes ago, Sires said:

Psu takes air from the bottom.

so, it is better to have 2 to 3 setup. I am hearing alot of opinions from different ppl. Some say that it is better to have more intake then exhaust.

The only reason to have more intake then output, is to mitigate dust in cracks where air would come in in opposite configurations.
Only really useful with fan grills imho.

Also it looks like you have 3x output btw.
Almost all PC fans (there are exeptions yes) blow towards the bars that hold the center-hub. (like the arrows show)

Screenshot_136.png

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

21 minutes ago, Sires said:

I currently have 2 intake in the front. 

One intake on top one out take on top and outtake at the back.

20220904_171752.jpg

So you want the front fans to be your intake fans, gpu fans will do what the need to do by pushing air up and out the top and back of the case as needed. Top and rear fans should be mounted as exhaust fans, so air goes out of the case on all of them. PSU fan should be facing down, so that the fan is directed to push air out through the bottom of the case.

airflowincase.png.709942b244d72cbbcee18e8f19789afb.png

Edited by GeorgeMKane

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

If the front fans are truly setup for intake, based on that picture, it's already setup as good as you're going to get. Both of those top fans are exhaust.

30 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

The only reason to have more intake then output, is to mitigate dust in cracks where air would come in in opposite configurations.
Only really useful with fan grills imho.

Also it looks like you have 3x output btw.
Almost all PC fans (there are exeptions yes) blow towards the bars that hold the center-hub. (like the arrows show)

Screenshot_136.png

Thank for the input. I actually just switched one top fan in the morning to blow in. After this conversation, I reversed it back. 🙂

Just now, Sires said:

Thank for the input. I actually just switched one top fan in the morning to blow in. After this conversation, I reversed it back. 🙂

Another question about the aio, is the setup correct or should the fan be rotated ?

25 minutes ago, GeorgeMKane said:

So you want the front fans to be your intake fans, gpu fans will do what the need to do by pushing air up and out the top and back of the case as needed. Top and rear fans should be mounted as exhaust fans, so air goes out of the case on all of them. PSU fan should be facing down, so that the fan is directed to push air out through the bottom of the case.

Thanks for the input, what do you think about my aio, should it be flipped? Technicaly highest point is the radiator , so all air bubbles would collect there. That is if I read it correctly 😃

26 minutes ago, Sires said:

Thanks for the input, what do you think about my aio, should it be flipped? Technicaly highest point is the radiator , so all air bubbles would collect there. That is if I read it correctly 😃

I don't use AIOs in my builds, or do any kind of watercooling. So I wouldn't be helpful in that regard. I would recommend watching this video though.

Edited by GeorgeMKane

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

1 hour ago, Sires said:

Another question about the aio, is the setup correct or should the fan be rotated ?

Your AIO is configured as properly as possible. It is setup for the quietest operation too.

That's a nice looking setup by the way. Great cable management.

10 hours ago, GeorgeMKane said:

the psu intakes and out the back only when it hits 55c will it turn on the fan.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links