Gran Turismo VII - Can't progress??

irishbeast
Go to solution Solved by JR1911,

Have you checked the Cafe for your next Menu Book? You probably have to do something else before more races and tracks unlock. Completing Menu Book 2 for example unlocks Brands Hatch and Goodwood. To complete it you have to pass test B-1 at the License Centre.

In the career mode I am in the very early stages. On the map thing with the races, cafe etc I can only enter one set of competitions, containing 3 races. I have won all 3 multiple times but the game doesn't seem to give me any option for new races, so I can only do the same 3 which I am bored of. 

Maybe I am being thick but I just don't know what to do next. Really want to play some more as its an ace game!

Have you checked the Cafe for your next Menu Book? You probably have to do something else before more races and tracks unlock. Completing Menu Book 2 for example unlocks Brands Hatch and Goodwood. To complete it you have to pass test B-1 at the License Centre.

I haven't actually, could be simple as that. It's been ages since I played a GT. Used to just be one race after another, no complications for his simple mind.