Bent USB 3.0 pin, worth fixing?

Go to solution Solved by SlashedM,
10 minutes ago, AltF4_345 said:

One of my usb 3.0 headers has a bent pin. The pin is close to another one and being the paranoid that I am, I worry about the pin being close to the other one. Will it cause problems? It isn’t touching the other one, and I don’t want to go though the hassle of removing the gpu and its brace and the front fans just to straighten it out.

5B57B652-8069-4E5D-BE24-84C6E9658F7A.png

If youre not using the port, should be fine.

One of my usb 3.0 headers has a bent pin. The pin is close to another one and being the paranoid that I am, I worry about the pin being close to the other one. Will it cause problems? It isn’t touching the other one, and I don’t want to go though the hassle of removing the gpu and its brace and the front fans just to straighten it out.

10 minutes ago, AltF4_345 said:

If youre not using the port, should be fine.

Chicago Bears fan, Bear Down