Advanced Windows Autoplay Customization

So, I'm trying to figure out how to get more advanced and granular control over autoplay on windows such that when I plug in a specific device I can run a script, a macro, or generally do something more then just sync my phone's photos with my desktop in one of two file locations. In particular, I want to be able to sync up arbitrary files (mostly to sync files from a specific folder on my android phone with file names in a specific range/structure) to my computer in an arbitrarily selected folder and to do so every time that a particular device that I have is plugged into my desktop. Anyone have experience with this?

That was possible on Windows 7 and older (AutoRun). This is only supported for CDs/DVDs now, for security reasons, since a script that runs when a particular drive is inserted was frequently abused by malware. You could potentially replicate this with a program that runs on your PC, reacts to media being inserted and runs a script based on its ID, but I'm not sure if there's something like this already or you'd have to program it yourself.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply