Old Old OC forum Archive?

Psittac

Many Many years ago I was going through some major issues and spent all of my time, and I literally mean ALL of my time overclocking and posting on the OC forums.  Now that I'm fully recovered after two decades or more, I would love to dig up some of my OC results, but most of all a picture I took of my pop can evap cooler setup.  This was back in 03/04+ and I was wondering if there was any way to figure out what forum I was on and perhaps see if there is an archive from back then.  I don't remember the forum but might remember it if someone mentions it.  My name back then must have been Raven or Raven1469 or something similar and I'd know my forum icon if I saw it, was similar to a firebird logo with an AMD or xp-m logo built in.

I remember that one time I found the highest ranked guy on my cpu platform and posted a trio of screen shot's, one with stock windows and stock clocks, one matching his score and the background was an angel comforting a "demon" and then a third that BLEW him out of the water and the background was a hot af bikini chick.

Oh and it was the same forum that had Angry_Games on it and his icon was animated with a guy bashing his head on a keyboard in a quite graphic manor, if that helps anyone.

Sorry for all of the vague info here but it's been a long time and the legit 25% OC video that LTT just released has me nostalgic.

Any tips or leads to finding this forum and perhaps an archive would be greatly appreciated.

*edit: ok I'm pretty certain it was OCC overclockersclub but I can't seem to search for anything I posted, not certain it went back that far.  I'm going to do some sleuthing but I can't figure out how to sign up.  *edit: ok maybe it wasn't OCC  I can't find anything

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission

58 minutes ago, Psittac said:

pop can evap cooler setup.  This was back in 03/04+

Like a subzero phase change/chiller loop cooler or something else?

18 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Like a subzero phase change/chiller loop cooler or something else?

It was just a pump pouring into a pop can with holes in it and spraying into a tub, no radiator.  Worked really fuggin good too

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission

There were (and still are) many forums.

The first ones I think of from that era would be OCC, HardForum, and overclock.net. There were also Overclockers.com and XtremeSystems that I think go back to the early 2000s as well.