[HELP] Elgato Wave XLR / Wave Link doesn't pick any sound

m00t0

Literally the title, I just bought an elgato waveXLR, uninstalled voicemeeter banana, installed the software WaveLink, plugged the waveXLR with the microphone and plugged my headphones into the WaveXLR, I could head my mic, its working properly, but on my screen, on the mic section, my mic does not show at all, also with spotify on the music section, as well as discord and chrome on their own, they DO NOT appear to be sending audio, but they are cuz when I change them into my normal output, they do sound, and they sound great.

Can anyone help me with this? I'm so stressed out trying to find a solution but there's nothing that has worked for me yet, I've re-installed, restarted my pc, unplugged my WXLR, my XLR, all my USBs, everything, and there is ZERO SOUND being received by the Wave Link!

Help, thanks

r/elgato - Bought an ElGato WaveXLR, it doesn't pick my mic & doesn't

Could you post a screenshot of the old soundpanel on the 'playback' tab?

(Multiple screenshots if there's more devices than fit on screen please)

I have this issue every time I turn on my junk HP laptop. For some reason, every input and output associated with the Legato software is muted in the sound control settings. This is a good place to start with.