Game Gorilla - (Indiegogo) idea for console game trading.

Exotath

Hey everyone! I'd like to make you all aware of a contest that Game Gorilla is hosting. Here are the details:

WIN A FREE XBOX ONE or PS4!!

1. Create an account with Indiegogo (Don’t worry, it’s free and easy).

2. Make sure you are signed in with Indiegogo and go to Game Gorilla’s Indiegogo page. (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/game-gorilla)

3. Copy the url in your browser’s address bar and share it in as many places as possible (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Forums, News Sites, Everywhere!). This URL is unique to your account and will allow us to verify how many people you have shared us with.

4. Whoever has the most referrals that results in the most contributions will win either an Xbox One or PlayStation 4 (your choice!). To clarify, a contribution is someone that donates any amount to our Indiegogo campaign.

Get creative! Share your URL with as many people and in as many places on the web as possible! You could be the winner of a brand new Xbox One or PS4!

Thanks for your time,

The Game Gorilla Team

P.S. I want to reiterate that you MUST be signed in with Indiegogo to receive credit. Copy the url only after you are signed in and on our page.

• 8 months later...

Hey everyone! We are please to announce that Game Gorilla is now live!

www.thegamegorilla.com

Hey everyone! We are please to announce that Game Gorilla is now live!

www.thegamegorilla.com

The thread is from May, and necroing anything past a month old is against the rules.

What if I accept a swap, and send off my game, and the other person doesn't send his game?

Is there less risk this way? maybe the company can bill you if you do not send it?

I think the point is that they will make sure both sides give it before forwarding the other person's mail 

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Thanks Comrade! We think so too.

You need to quote the person you're talking to, or do @(name), like @Game Gorilla

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

hasnt this already been done? dont remember the service but i know there's something like it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015