Lian Li Mesh 2: Static or Airflow case fans?

Pulsivity

Front: 2x140 & 1x120 (intake)

Back: 1x120 (exhaust)

Top: 2x140 (exhaust)

Bottom: 2x120 (intake)

NH-D15, horizontal GPU.

From my research, this maxes out case fans and also creates positive pressure. I'm currently looking at case fans: Arctic p12/14 (static) and f12/14 (airflow):

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Front: should be static or airflow? Air has no obstructions coming into the case, but the fans also pull from a mesh front panel.

Back: pretty sure just airflow?

Top: static because there is a dust filter on top of the case?

Bottom: static because the PSU and GPU are considered obstructions?

I know it doesn't make a "huge" difference, just looking for optimal performance.

3 minutes ago, Pulsivity said:

From my research, this maxes out case fans and also creates positive pressure.

It all depends on fan speeds. You can have 10 intake fans and 1 exhaust, and still get negative pressure.

*EDIT: static pressure fans are generally more used in radiator/AiO cooling setups from what I remember. A basic dust filter isn't that much of an obstacle. And a PSU/GPU in the way, is also not really considered an obstacle: the air can easily more around those.

As far as I'm concerned airflow fans are silly. Look at the flow numbers manufacturers provide, there's usually a difference of like 5%, if that, between static and airflow models from the same brand. Worse, the airflow fans are usually measurably louder for that 5% difference, because "airflow" blades tend to create more noise. If they're the same price just get all static pressure fans. They perform basically the same in a case fan role and they won't be useless if you ever need to swap them on to a radiator or heatsink.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11