Can anyone help me get the best profile in this monitor

Asc1005

I bought an Acer Nitro QG241Y S monitor 

VA panel
165 DP
144HDMI
24inch
1080p

If anyone can help me calibrate this thing then please.

What I do :

-Less strain profile for work
-Best settings for playing Valorant(Being specific) I get around 65-110FPS

You can't calibrate it without a proper calibration device like the ones from X-rite. You can try to find an online ICC profile for your monitor made with such device, but remember that each panel is different and it won't be perfect, as it was made to correct certain deficiencies and inaccuracies of a specific unit that was being calibrated. Remember that calibration only impacts color reproduction, it has no impact in gaming use cases.

I suggest you play around with the monitor settings instead, to make it look as close to what you're looking for as possible.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

We can't calibrate your monitor remotely, you'll have to do that yourself.

For less eye-strain set one profile up with lower brightness and maybe also turn on a blue light filter. But just less brightness should suffice.

For Valorant, the main thing is that you find the right overdrive setting for the fps you get.

Open THIS page, play around with the overdrive and try to find the setting that displays the clearest moving image.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

6 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

For Valorant, the main thing is that you find the right overdrive setting for the fps you get.

Open THIS page, play around with the overdrive and try to find the setting that displays the clearest moving image.

In general I agree, though I specifically didn't mention Overdrive settings, as realistically they don't make much of a difference anyway for normal people and they often result in terrible image in motion...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

16 hours ago, Morgan MLGman said:

In general I agree, though I specifically didn't mention Overdrive settings, as realistically they don't make much of a difference anyway for normal people and they often result in terrible image in motion...

Overdrive is extremely important. Not just in Valorant, but for everything else aswell. With overdrive disabled any modern gaming monitor will look like crap. And good overdrive optimization from the monitor brand will result in better response times without any visual artifacts. And in games like Valorant visibility and motion clarity are the most important things.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.