Carpet, Cats, Excessive Thermal Paste? No problem!

MPX309

Melonie Mac is just bonkersss!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

maybe she plans on switching out the cooler a few times a week and wanted to save time on applying the paste?

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I've seen this vid but hey at the end of the day no flying fuck is given so long as the chick is attractive ^_^

Live your life like a dream.

"It's like totally legit man".....um no... -_- no, no, no, just stop. no.

I lost a few brain cells watching that. 

You do NOT need that much thermal paste and I say if any "computer person" doesn't know that then they shouldn't be building diddly squat.

Also, why on earth would she need such a powerful PSU, she's not even going to utilize it. The motherboard...it looks so dwarfed in that case and she won't even be able to add another GPU so again what was the point of that PSU. Then, oh wait, then, when she finishes -_-  the cables, dear God the cables.... Need I say more..

She was so fascinated with the pretty lights nothing else mattered.

HEY what's wrong with shiny things and flashing lights?!

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

That PC makes no sence... At all... -_-

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive