Bigger water bottles (64 oz) deserve bigger handles

Jonah Ryan

For a half gallon of water It definitely makes sense to me to have an appropriately sized handle for lugging that beast around, something I can securely wrap my hand around, like the kind of handle on a paint can, but beefier, 3'4" - 1" grip diameter.  Also having a big hole to shove my hand in for cleaning would make this perfect. 

64oz water bottle main here (as in most of my water bottle being at that size, i dont own the lttstore bottle), and to be honest im also pretty underwhelmed with their neck design. Yes, i understand the rationale of mouth sized hole rather than the "fit your whole facehole" hole that these bottles usually have without spout lid, i just hope it can fit common bottle brushes like these.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

22 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

64oz water bottle main here (as in most of my water bottle being at that size, i dont own the lttstore bottle), and to be honest im also pretty underwhelmed with their neck design. Yes, i understand the rationale of mouth sized hole rather than the "fit your whole facehole" hole that these bottles usually have without spout lid, i just hope it can fit common bottle brushes like these.

I carry a 64 oz water bottle 24/7 at work and at home.  AKA Growler from Aldi's which is under it's Adventuridge branding and it's has a big handle/easy pour/drinkable lid

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

• 3 months later...

Sorry to revive this thread, I'm also having trouble lifting the 64 oz water bottle especially when it's full and I was wondering if any of you have figured out a way or have implemented a "mod" to make it easier to lift.