Funniest/Favorite Tattoo Ideas

Wictorian

I feel like this will get.political.

Mine is Do Not Resuscitate. They wouldn't take it seriously would they? 

They might. If i was an EMT and i got your shirt off and i saw "Do not resuscitate" it would probably give me pause.

Buddy of mine has a "This side up" tattoo but the arrow points towards his feet. Which is kinda fun.

Personally considering getting a tattoo of a mustache on my hip or something else that's normally covered. With the text.

"You did it. You found my secret 'stache"

I love dad jokes.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I just saw a guy yesterday with the words “no toilet” tattoed on his calfs (lower back legs).

As for tattoos I have on myself I don’t have funny ones I guess, but I have one that says “rule no. 2” - taken from a Damien Rice song. Rule no. 2 is “don’t be a fool”. I tend to break that rule a lot though, faithful to the song. 

the lawnmower in a sensitive spot is pritty good...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Bruce Lee / Mario fist idea is kinda cool.  Integrating nipples into your design/s and/or including piercings is also pretty cool.  Ripaway flesh designs can be cool.

I really like the GITD "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" tattoo though.

1 hour ago, IPD said:

Bruce Lee / Mario fist idea is kinda cool.  Integrating nipples into your design/s and/or including piercings is also pretty cool.  Ripaway flesh designs can be cool.

I really like the GITD "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" tattoo though.

I also like pentagram and s*astika. Idk why just thinking of these puts a smile on my face.. Generally I respond to sorrow by smiling. I heard smiling makes you happy maybe there is something unconscious going on.