4 years ago today

PurplDrank

Four years ago I dated a German woman, who was studying abroad for high school. We got into a serious relationship knowing she had to go back. Year and a half later she went back home to Germany and never looked back. I've always had the utmost respect for her in every aspect. She is an amazing intelligent, smart, attractive, funny and loyal woman. What I received from her today made my respect for her shine even brighter.

Today, I received a message from her after four years of not talking. We literally had a hour long conversation over Facebook. She is doing well studying abroad in other countries. She is going for industrial engineering. She's had a serious relationship for three years now and they are now talking about marriage. So proud of her!

What struck me the most about our conversation was after reminiscing about all the stupid shit we did together. She thanked me for being in her life and always being there for her! I'm 22, I've dated my fair share of women. Some were better than others. Some were straight up fucking awful. I'd never imagine or even expect an ex-girlfriend thanking me for dating her! 

This is something I will never forget and carry with me for a long time. It was humbling. Also shows there are good women out there. 

I'd never thought I would say this about any ex-girlfriend, but I am proud to have dated this woman. 

Enough said!

Pics or it didn't happen.

Nah mate good on you! Sounds like she was a keeper, sometimes life kicks you in the balls though.

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550

Pics or it didn't happen.

Nah mate good on you! Sounds like she was a keeper, sometimes life kicks you in the balls though.

Yeah,she was the shit

yeah things just happen that draw you apart working for a career etc.

it's always good to have an ex on talking terms - that way you have someone to ask what your doing wrong

your lucky though the ex girlfriends I've had where bat shit crazy

Its all about those volumetric clouds

yeah things just happen that draw you apart working for a career etc.

it's always good to have an ex on talking terms - that way you have someone to ask what your doing wrong

your lucky though the ex girlfriends I've had where bat shit crazy

Did any of them make out with their pet rat? I have yet to meet one that can best that stupidity (unless she murdered your children or something).

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Thats nice but she is being fucked by another guy.

Way to ruin the moment

Aw that's nice! I wonder if she'll invite you to the wedding? I'm sure she will! I hope you find someone else just like her :)

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Way to fuck this moment up. ;)

But OP, that's pretty cool to hear. :)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Four years ago I dated a German woman, who was studying abroad for high school. We got into a serious relationship knowing she had to go back. Year and a half later she went back home to Germany and never looked back. I've always had the utmost respect for her in every aspect. She is an amazing intelligent, smart, attractive, funny and loyal woman. What I received from her today made my respect for her shine even brighter.

Today, I received a message from her after four years of not talking. We literally had a hour long conversation over Facebook. She is doing well studying abroad in other countries. She is going for industrial engineering. She's had a serious relationship for three years now and they are now talking about marriage. So proud of her!

What struck me the most about our conversation was after reminiscing about all the stupid shit we did together. She thanked me for being in her life and always being there for her! I'm 22, I've dated my fair share of women. Some were better than others. Some were straight up fucking awful. I'd never imagine or even expect an ex-girlfriend thanking me for dating her! 

This is something I will never forget and carry with me for a long time. It was humbling. Also shows there are good women out there. 

I'd never thought I would say this about any ex-girlfriend, but I am proud to have dated this woman. 

Enough said!

said story:(

crying-waterfalls.gif

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

tumblr_mgjneoAEVg1r0u392o1_500.gif
Glee_kurt-cry.gif

tumblr_mrqwljiQeO1rts5sso1_500.gif
cryyyyyy3.gif

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

lovely story..felt bad when u told that she is getting married to someone else though... :)

this one is fr u...lol... :P

You sir are an asshole!