Why our screwdriver took 3 YEARS

AlexTheGreatish
2 hours ago, DethNade said:

I order a聽Screwdriver,聽Insulated Water Bottle and the聽Cable Ties 50-pack聽confirmed on Aug 30. It's聽now September聽15 and I聽haven't聽gotten the packaging聽or hard anything on if its shipped. I even E-mail message ITTstore.com 3 days ago and got no respawned. I saw this thread and thought I聽would post soothing聽in here to see what's聽going on and if everything is,聽ok?

The screwdriver is on backorder and isn鈥檛 expected to even start shipping until next month. You can check when your wave should ship on the product page for the screwdriver. I will say I was wave 1 backpack and it was meant to ship by Sept 20 but it shipped a late August.

3 hours ago, DeltaBruggemann said:

The screwdriver is on backorder and isn鈥檛 expected to even start shipping until next month. You can check when your wave should ship on the product page for the screwdriver. I will say I was wave 1 backpack and it was meant to ship by Sept 20 but it shipped a late August.

I don't even know what wave I'm on. I got an e-mail saying "we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent." Nothing about a wave. Wish they would send the other stuff to me. Wish they would have a thing where they can tell me what wave,聽or I聽would have gotten聽the other stuff in a different聽order. know I聽have an聽idea what's聽going on. Looks like on the website I聽may have to wait (WAVE 6 (15,000 PIECES)聽- SHIPS FROM OUR WAREHOUSE BY DECEMBER 10)聽If that's the case I need to see if I can get in hold of their department and tell them to cancel everything but the screwdriver so I can get the other stuff. If not, then I'll just have to wait. Thanks, you so much for the info bud. Hope everyone having a great week.

re: Screwdriver shaft length and reaching stuff:

That's why a 1/4-hex bit extension should be part of everyone's tool arsenal. They're not expensive, and not much larger in circumference than the bits themselves.

https://www.harborfreight.com/6-in-magnetic-hex-bit-extension-62691.html

I don't know if the LTT stubby bits would be too short for this one (to the point where they'd be hard to remove), but that's what hacksaws are for.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 hour ago, DethNade said:

I don't even know what wave I'm on. I got an e-mail saying "we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent." Nothing about a wave. Wish they would send the other stuff to me. Wish they would have a thing where they can tell me what wave,聽or I聽would have gotten聽the other stuff in a different聽order. know I聽have an聽idea what's聽going on. Looks like on the website I聽may have to wait (WAVE 6 (15,000 PIECES)聽- SHIPS FROM OUR WAREHOUSE BY DECEMBER 10)聽If that's the case I need to see if I can get in hold of their department and tell them to cancel everything but the screwdriver so I can get the other stuff. If not, then I'll just have to wait. Thanks, you so much for the info bud. Hope everyone having a great week.

the product page has the waves with their expected shipping date as well as a range of order numbers in each wave. You can check and see for yourself what wave you are in and the expedited shipping date.

On 9/15/2022 at 9:41 PM, DeltaBruggemann said:

the product page has the waves with their expected shipping date as well as a range of order numbers in each wave. You can check and see for yourself what wave you are in and the expedited shipping date.

聽Mine saying聽Wave: 2. so i should being getting end of next month???

image.png

1 hour ago, DethNade said:

聽Mine saying聽Wave: 2. so i should being getting end of next month???

image.png

It should ship from Creator Warehouse but October 30th. That is subject to delays as the dates are only estimates.