[US] $220 27 inch IPS AOC monitor (1080p)

spwath

AOC I2757FH on sale, 130 USD, +5$ shipping, refurbished. IT is a 27 inch, IPS, 1080p screen. IT is beutiful, i have seen it in stores. 

http://tech.woot.com/offers/aoc-27-1080p-ips-led-monitor-w-2-hdmi-8?ref=cnt_wp_4_2

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not sure if the offer is still valid, I have the 2757FHM (same but with HDMI HML).
AMAZING Screen, one of the first IPS screens with low enough ms and input lag to do some real gaming with.
The IPS will blow you away. 

Loads of community interaction and CS:GO gameplay
www.twitch.tv/terosterone

Not sure if the offer is still valid, I have the 2757FHM (same but with HDMI HML).

AMAZING Screen, one of the first IPS screens with low enough ms and input lag to do some real gaming with.

The IPS will blow you away. 

i'd say to me the dell ips monitors are state of the art, once you buy one the second comes within the 3 months even though the panels reponse time is 9ms :S

27" 1080p looks kind of disgusting....

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

27" 1080p looks kind of disgusting....

Depends on your set up. If you sit far away it's OK.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."