Good Build?

9NOOPER

Budget (including currency): 2,000$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Any Mid - High quality graphics games like Minecraft , Call of Duty , Steam games etc. , Video or Photo editing , 3D Renders.

Other details:

image.thumb.png.3c3f0ddc9ecc1181efedcf028ab2d0e1.png

Should I change the PSU to 750w? Also those 2 fans will use for exhaust air flow.

16 minutes ago, 9NOOPER said:

Budget (including currency): 2,000$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Any Mid - High quality graphics games like Minecraft , Call of Duty , Steam games etc. , Video or Photo editing , 3D Renders.

Other details:

image.thumb.png.3c3f0ddc9ecc1181efedcf028ab2d0e1.png

Should I change the PSU to 750w? Also those 2 fans will use for exhaust air flow.

Anything RGB is going to be more expensive than non-rgb, so the question to ask is "which is more important: aesthetics or performance?" Getting non-rgb components will save you money for better components, and then you can set aside the equivalent of $20 for some RGB strip lights.

1 hour ago, BiotechBen said:

Anything RGB is going to be more expensive than non-rgb, so the question to ask is "which is more important: aesthetics or performance?" Getting non-rgb components will save you money for better components, and then you can set aside the equivalent of $20 for some RGB strip lights.

I wanted to have both aesthetics and performance but is this good in term of performance like benchmarking? I know the RGB costs more but still gonna buy it at the end.

The 12600K and 3060Ti are good, but the motherboard and cooler are ridiculously overpriced. The CPU cooler and motherboard shouldn't cost as much as the CPU itself. A 12700K with a basic decent Z690 board and decent cooler will perform better and it would likely be cheaper. The same could be true about the GPU, a cheap 3070 will perform better than the best 3060Ti, but I don't know what are the prices of a 3070 and other 3060Ti models.

There's no red flags in the build, it's just all premium brands with high marketing budgets. Sure you can save costs here and there by a bit that in total might save you $150 but I don't think penny saving here is necessary.

The only thing I'd note is the Z690 motherboard. You only need it if you plan to overclock, which most people that get an overclocking board don't do. A K CPU will run perfectly fine on a B660 motherboard. That could be your potential $150 saving.

Other than that's is a solid build. Gonna look pretty.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker